Harp ensemble music project for all students from the 4th grade up (bachelor)
Paola Devoti – harpist, composer, creative artist – is the mind behind this project, already taken to Universities and Music Academies.
Prof.ssa Ester Gattoni harp class.
Conservatorio di Musica G. Verdi di Como
This project goes beyond the concept of simple lessons of ensemble music. It wants to give a more complete picture of what an instrumental musician should learn to do at the end of the scholastic path:
• playing together following the conductor as an orchestra experience
• facing a new original and innovative repertoire
• making your voice heard, even in homogeneous and numerous ensembles
• learning how to arrange or improvise songs for the desired ensembles
• improving technique of legato and detached, preparation, cleanliness and sound quality, use of the pedals