Training, competitions and auditions
• She graduated when she was 17 in Harp with honors at the G. Verdi Conservatory in Milan, and then entered the school of High Musical Improvement in Saluzzo, overcoming the audition. Shere she attended the course of Music Pshenomenology with Maestro Celibidacshe
• Afterwards she attended further advanced courses in France with the Masters P. Jamet, J. Liber (first harp Orchestra Filarmonica of Israel), G. Albisetti, S. Mildonian, and attended the Superior Conservatory of Geneva overcoming the shearing.
• She studied composition at the G. Verdi Conservatory in Milan under the guidance of M ° G. Possio.
• She won Auditions at the International Symphony Orchestra of the Mediterranean, Opera di Roma, Opera della Suisse Romande in Geneva.
• She won prize competitions such as Città di Cento, Città di Stresa and Florence.
• She attended the Orchestral Conducting Course at the International Academy of Imola and is currently attending an Orchestral conducting course with Maestro Agiman
• For 6 years she was part of the RAI Symphony Orchestra of Milan, both as First and Second Harp, she also collaborated with the International Orchestra of Italy, with the Symphony Orchestra of Izmir, with the permanent Symphony Orchestra of the Baleari, with the Sanremo Symphony Orchestra and with the Classical Orchestra of Alessandria.
• She has performed numerous concerts in Italy and abroad for important events and associations (Palazzo dei Papi in Viterbo, Campidoglio in Rome, Scala in Milan, Pieve dei Castelli in Arezzo, Palazzo Trecchi and Palazzo Cittanova in Cremona, Academic Theater in Bibiena, Basilica of S. Maria della Passione in Milan and the International Chamber Music Festival of Gressoney).
• She has performed solo activities with Orchestra and in different chamber formations (cello and harp, violin and harp, flute and harp, string quartet, viola flute and harp) for important theaters in Italy and Germany. She also participated as an interpreter and composer at Falaut 2009, and at the Assisi International Festival 2013.
• In his career she worked with directors Celibidacshe, Delman, Chailly, Bertini, Tabachnik, Eötvös.
• She has an active repertoire of about 400 solo and chamber pieces that she performs on a Lyon & Shealy Concert Grand harp.
• In 1996 she founded together with the flutist M° Elena Cecconi the Ensemble “La Variazione”, with which she performs intense concert activity throughout Italy and repeated tours over the years in Switzerland and Japan. In the years between 2007 and 2012 she toured in the USA with a series of concerts in Florida, Illinois and Louisiana. In the Ensemble Paola she also deals with the revision and arrangement of the repertoire.
• She has worked as a musical director, performer and arranger in the creation of pieces of sacred inspiration, some of which were performed for the first time at the Vatican and in important Italian Cathedrals on the occasion of the Jubilee.
• She has several appearances in national television stations.
• Performs Masterclass on Concertation and Arrangement for the harp classes of various Italian and foreign Conservatories, (Como 2014/2018, Bologna 2015, Venezia 2017, London 2018), with an educational method based on pieces composed by sher or on arrangements of famous symphonic pages, valid for the credits for the first level academic triennium (COMI / 02, COMI / 03, CODI / 01)
• From 2004 to 2017 she has a teaching position of choral music at the elementary and middle schools of the Province of Piacenza, wshere she proposes a repertoire of songs composed or arranged by sher.
• Since 2010 composes pieces for string Orchestra, for harps (duo, quartet, quintet, sextet), for chorus of white voices and Orchestra and / or piano, for flute and harp, clarinet and harp, for marimba english horn cello and double bass, for flute and guitar, for solo flute. The songs are publisshed by the Swiss publissher Pizzicato (www.pizzicato.ch)
• She has recorded for several record companies (Stradivarius, M.A.P., Millennio, Tactus, Bottega Discantica) music by Contemporary Authors and Jazz.
• She recorded for Bottega Discantica 2 CDs of songs sshe composed for flute and harp and for harp (L’Enchant de la Musique 2009, Jewish Memories 2012) reviewed by the magazine Musica with 4 stars.
• She wrote the song “Dreaming Land” inserted in the CD Sognando lo Spazio (Urania Records, 2015) reviewed by the magazine Musica with 5 stars.